TODAY'S STATE-OF-THE-ART HEARING AIDS ARE...
Highly effective, sleek, and sophisticated wearable electronics that can help people stay actively connected to life and to those they love.
Many of today’s hearing aids allow users to hear from all directions and in all sorts of sound environments. They are digital, wireless, can connect directly to your smart phone or television, and can be as discreet or as visible as you like. Whether they sit discreetly inside the ear canal, or wrap aesthetically around the contour of the outer ear like the latest fashion accessory, today’s high performance hearing aids amplify life.
The Mendelson Group has distributed numerous hearing aid brands in our more than 47 years of experience. We have determined that the ReSound brand offers the best in value, quality, clarity, digital technology and innovations, ease of use, and cosmetic appeal.
Styles of Hearing Aids
At The Mendelson Group, you’ll find a wide variety of hearing aid styles. The type of hearing aid you wear will depend on your level of hearing loss and personal preferences. We offer ReSound hearing aids in styles that fit inside and outside the ear.
- Behind the ear (BTE): Made of two parts; one fits comfortably behind the ear while the other sits in the ear.
- Receiver in the ear (RITE): Like behind-the-ear, but the receiver is mounted on a dome covered tube that fits in the ear.
- Invisible in canal (IIC): Sits deep within the ear canal, making it virtually invisible.
- Completely in canal (CIC): A small custom product that fits within the ear and allows the wearer to make manual adjustments.
- In the canal (ITC): These hearing aids sit in the ear canal and only a small portion is visible at the ear opening.
- In the ear (ITE): Custom made molds that fit inside the ear. A great option for those with limited dexterity.
- Mic-in-Helix: Exclusive to ReSound, the microphone is worn in the grooved portion of the concha (outer ear) and reduces the risk of feedback.
Bluetooth Hearing Aids
Imagine streaming audio from your television or smartphone directly to your hearing aids. It’s possible with Bluetooth capable hearing aids.
ReSound has been helping people hear better since 1943. That’s why The Mendelson Group recommends ReSound for the best in value, quality, clarity, digital technology and innovations, ease of use and cosmetic appeal.
Noise, whether at work or at play, puts your hearing at risk. Get the finest protection available with custom-made hearing protection devices. They fit better, are more comfortable and provide a greater level of protection.
This special telephone lets you see a transcript of your conversation and still listen to the caller’s voice in real time. The phone and service are free for qualified individuals.